💓 If you enjoyed the information and the web site, please donate or become a Patreon.
🧠 Never forget any of your passwords with Roboform
These free learning courses are a great way to learn and get access to opportunities in cybersecurity. Here are 15 websites with free learning opportunities in cybersecurity:
This training will help meet the requirements of SOC 2 or ISO 27001.
2. Simply Cyber GRC Course
Gerald Auger, Ph.D. developed a “pay what you can” GRC course for anyone looking to get into the GRC side of cybersecurity.
3. Antisyphon InfoSec Training
John Strand has a “pay what you can” training series. The Antisyphon training courses are a great to learn about pentesting and red teaming.
💳 Here is $10 off your first purchase with Afterpay. Shop now and pay later in 4 interest-free payments.
4. ISO 27001 Training Series
A free resource if you are considering ISO 27001 certification.
5. Microsoft CISO Workshop Series
This is a free series on CISO topics ranging from management to information protection.
6. Try Hack Me or A great website for learning about pentesting.
👣 QuicknNode makes it simple to power your blockchain applications and scale up as you grow.
7. Amazon Web Services Training Hours of free AWS training. Sort the training classes by “free” and you will see that there is a lot to choose from.
8. Google Cloud Training Google cloud offers free training.
9. Udacity Udacity offers lots of free courses on technology, cloud computing, and cybersecurity.
💴 At Paxful trade virtually anything you own, from cars and gold to groceries and appliances, for Bitcoin
10. AttackIQ Academy In free courses taught by cybersecurity practitioners at the cutting edge of the field, students gain realistic, hands-on experience in building a threat-informed defense to improve cybersecurity effectiveness.
11. Web Security Academy Free, online web security training from the creators of Burp Suite.
12. Blue Team Labs Online A gamified platform for defenders to practice their skills in security investigations and challenges covering; Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Security Operations, Reverse Engineering, and Threat Hunting.
💹 Join Robinhood with my link and we will both pick a free stock.
13. OpenSecurityTraining2 OpenSecurityTraining2’s mission is to provide the world’s deepest and best cybersecurity training.
14. No-Nonsense Security Awareness Training It’s short, to the point and super intuitive!
15. Hack the Box Another great website for learning about pentesting.
Do you know of anymore? Click the email icon on the home page and notify me.
💓 If you enjoyed the information and the web site, please donate.
🌍 Love to travel? Check out Booking.com for all your travel needs.
Elyse Y. Robinson is the Founder of Switch Into Tech where she does monthly seminars, posts weekly freebies to help you switch into tech, Writer of Nube: Switch Into A Cloud Career, podcaster for Nobody Wants To Work Tho, creator of FullTuitionScholarships.org to help you not go into college debt, and in school for Data Science. Elyse is in love with Mexico, researching any and everything, and helping people switch into tech.