💓 If you enjoyed the information and the web site, please donate or become a Patreon.
Type in import this into your favorite terminal and get the Python community’s coding philosophy whenever you need it.
The Zen of Python was created by Tim Peters.
💶 Earn Bitcoin by viewing ads at CoinPayU
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases aren’t special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently.
- Unless explicitly silenced.
- In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
- There should be one– and preferably only one –obvious way to do it.
- Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you’re Dutch.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than right now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it’s a bad idea.
- If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
- Namespaces are one honking great idea – let’s do more of those!
🔒 Grab yourself a secure hardware wallet from Trezor
💓 If you enjoyed the information and the web site, please donate.
Elyse Y. Robinson is the Founder of Switch Into Tech where she does monthly seminars, posts weekly freebies to help you switch into tech, Writer of Nube: Switch Into A Cloud Career, podcaster for Nobody Wants To Work Tho, creator of FullTuitionScholarships.org to help you not go into college debt, and in school for Data Science. Elyse is in love with Mexico, researching any and everything, and helping people switch into tech.